- Safety Presentations for Individual Subdivisions, Schools, Community Groups, Companies, etc. If you would like firefighters to present a Fire Safety Presentation, please allow at least 48 hours’ notice.
- Blood Pressure Checks. We have a lot of citizens stop by our Station #1 to have their blood pressure checked. The district welcome’s you to stop by and have us check it at any time. This has proven to be a advanced warning measure to help reduce the risk of stroke or other heart related failures.
- Local Parades. If you are scheduling a parade we would like to add one of our apparatus.
- Car seat installation can be completed during normal business hours. Just stop by Station # 1 and a firefighter will be happy to install the car seat for you. An appointment is not necessary.
- Tours. The Dunklin Fire District would like to extend an invitation to you or your group. If you wish to come by and visit we would be excited to show you around. Of course, if you are just driving by during normal business hours and want to stop in without scheduling ahead of time feel free to do that also.
(For groups of five or more please provide us with a 48 hour notice.)